Get better skin with a HIFU treatment
If you are craving a confidence boost, taking care of your skin is a great place to start. We are proud to bring this exclusive technology to St Albans and have our clients across Hertfordshire have the most amazing results and get their healthy skin back!
Over time, it is only natural that skin begins to age. Things in the environment, like ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun, can make the skin less elastic and gravity can cause skin to sag and wrinkle. But there is no need to worry, smoothing out your wrinkles and giving your skin back its SNAP has never been easier with Focus Dual HIFU technology.
HIFU has become one of the most sought-after lifting, firming, and skin tightening treatments for face and neck. A HIFU facial is sometimes called the ‘lunchtime facelift’ as the treatment is quick, very tolerable and has virtually no downtime.
Treatment options include:
- Wrinkle reduction
- Skin tightening
- Correction of facial shape
- Non-surgical face lifting
- Cheek lifting
- Chin reduction
- Eyebrow lifting + more.
HIFU treatment focuses on accentuating your skins natural beauty, giving an authentic result so that you will feel confident in your skin. Following treatment, the skin naturally lifts and tightens over time and you will continue to see results for up to 9 months as your collagen is renewed. All in all, there is nothing better to give skin back its SNAP!
HIFU is a considered a very save procedure, but as it is a medical device there may be various side effects.
- You may experience erythema straight after the treatment, but it usually calms withing few hours
- For few weeks after the treatment the area treated may feel tender. There could be some mild swelling.
- You may feel a little tingling after your treatment
- Some very rare side effects could be slight bruising. Some clients will experience the sensation as if the area is bruised. Local areas may feel numb for couple of weeks, but the clinical studies proved that it is only temporary and lasts for few weeks